Cascades Nature Park’s Paw Pass Information
A valid Paw Pass is required for pet entry. There is no charge to register for a Paw Pass. Dogs only at this time. Each Paw Pass expires when the next vaccination is due and can also be renewed.
Please wait until you have received your Paw Pass via email before visiting the Park with your pet.
How to get a Paw Pass
To obtain a Paw Pass, please register using the form. You will receive your Paw Pass via email. Please note that it may take up to 2-4 business days.
You will receive 3 files. 1 copy for displaying the pass on your phone, 1 copy ready to print, and 1 copy for sharing on your favorite platform if you choose (with hidden info).
Using a Paw Pass
A Paw Pass is for pet entry purposes only and allows your pet free use of Cascades Nature Park’s dog park, Bark Park. It also helps to make sure that a dog’s vaccinations are up to date. The safety of Cascades Nature Park’s guests is very important to and this helps keep the guests safe.
Each time you bring your pet to Cascades, the front gate attendant will ask to see the Paw Pass for your pet. You may show the Paw Pass on your smartphone, or you may print out a copy on paper.
Upon your pet’s first entry inside the park, you the pet’s owner, will be asked to sign a liability waiver for your pet.
Paw Pass requirements
The following is required to get a Paw Pass:
- Your dog must be at least 4 months old
- Your dog must have completed:
- Final 5-in-1 vaccine, given at 16 weeks, and yearly shot afterwards
- Rabies shot (First shot given at 3 months, booster 5-7 months, and yearly shot afterwards)
- A clear picture of your dog, preferably where the face is visible
- A clear picture of your dog’s vaccination card. The dog’s name and vet must be visible, as well as the full view of the vaccine information.
Cascades Nature’s Park also highly recommend:
- Current De-Worming (every 3 to 4 months)
- Current Kennel Cough medicine
- Current anti-flea/tick
Paw Pass expiration
Your Paw Pass will expire a year after the latest completed rabies 5-in-1 vaccine, which ever date comes first.
You can renew the Paw Pass after the vaccine card has been updated.
Can I have my Paw Pass Cancelled?
Yes, you can lose your Paw Pass for abuse of Cascades Nature’s Park rules (to be posted soon), such as not cleaning up after your pet, destruction of property, or having an aggressive pet that is a danger to other.
Bark Park’s Pet Guidelines
- Entrance to Bark Park is only for those people with pets. Your dog(s) must be present to enter.
- Owners must be in the park and supervising their dog(s) at all times. You cannot leave your dog(s) alone inside Bark Park. Owners are solely liable for the actions of their dog(s).
- You must clean up after your dog (and yourself). Please bring your own waste bags.
- A waste bin is available inside for your bag disposal.
- Dogs that are in heat, aggressive, or sick are not allowed.
- Other dogs will be off-leash inside of Bark Park. Please make sure your dog is okay being around with your dogs.
- No food inside Bark Park.
- Report any problems to Cascades Nature Park Staff.
These information can be found on https://www.cascadesnaturepark.com/barkpark.
You can also avail their unlimited membership pass by joining their Bark Club. See more details here.
Share Your Moments with Your Pets at Bark Park
Let us know in the comment section on how was your experience in bringing your pet(s) to Bark Park. Do you recommend this establishment? Give Bark Park a rating down below!
Don’t forget to check out other Pet-friendly Parks in Cebu!
St Francis Subdivision, Magay, Compostela, Cebu