- Only guests booking Barkada Room 11 may bring dogs to stay overnight. Bringing of dog (with permission) will be charged P950. Unauthorized bringing of dogs will incur a charge of P1,500/pet. Exemptions to fees apply to registered support dogs with proper documentation.
- Only one small dog per booking allowed, and you must inform us that you will be bringing the dog upon making the reservation. Dog’s vaccinations must be up to date.
- Owners must bring the dogs’ bedding, bowls, and food. You will be expected to clean up after your dogs for any messes they make.
- Dogs must be carried or kept on leash in all public areas of the resort. Dogs are not allowed in or around the swimming pool.
- Your dog’s immunizations must be up-to-date upon check in.
- Bringing of dogs in rooms other than Barkada Room 11 is not allowed and will incur a penalty of P1500/dog per night.
See more of their policy here.
Share Your Moments with Your Pets at Hale Manna Coastal Gardens
Let us know in the comment section on how was your experience in bringing your pet(s) to Hale Manna Coastal Gardens. Do you recommend this establishment? Give Hale Manna Coastal Gardens a rating down below!
Don’t forget to check out other Pet-friendly Hotels & Resorts in Cebu!
Bas Daku, Saavedra, Moalboal