Paws up! Let your paw babies meet new furry friends at the Paw Park in SM Seaside’s Sky Park. The park is open daily from 10 AM to 9 PM. Read on the rules below when inside the park and don’t forget to have fun with your buddies!
- Owners should be fully responsible for their dog(s).
- Dogs must be leashed when not inside the dog park.
- Gates should only be opened one at a time.
- Owners must immediately clean up after their own dogs both in and out of the dog park.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age with complete and updated vaccinations.
- Dogs that are aggressive, disruptive, in heat, or ill are not allowed.
- Children under 15 are not allowed inside without an adult.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per adult.
- Only 20 people are allowed inside the park at all times.
- Commercial dog walkers are not allowed.
- The Paw Park’s equipment are solely for dogs. Please do not let your children climb on the obstacles.
- Outside food, drinks, glass containers, dog toys, or treats are not permitted inside the dog park.
- Private dog training and other commercial activities without mall management’s approval are not allowed.
- Any person bringing dogs into the Paw Park assumes the legal responsibility, jointly and individually, with the owner of the dog(s) for any damage, disease, or injury to persons, other dogs or property, caused by the dog(s).
- SM Seaside City Cebu management reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog that presents any risk to other humans and dogs.
- The Paw Park may close without prior notice due to weather, maintenance, special events, or when deemed necessary.
Share Your Moments with Your Pets at Paw Park SM Seaside
Let us know in the comment section on how was your experience in bringing your pet(s) to Paw Park SM Seaside. Do you recommend this establishment? Give Paw Park SM Seaside a rating down below!
Don’t forget to check out other Pet-friendly Parks in Cebu!
3F Seaview Wing, Skypark Ampitheather 1, SM Seaside