📷 Robinsons Land
The Pet Park is an indoor dog park in Robinsons Galleria. Just present your dog’s Happy Pets Club ID to use the park. For non-members, you can present your dog’s updated vaccination record. You can register your pet to Robinson Malls’ Happy Pets Club for easy access into the mall and the park. Just present an updated vaccination record and a 1×1 photo of your pet.
House Rules & Regulations
- Park is open daily from Mondays to Sundays from 11 AM to 7 PM. Park schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Park is not recommended for children twelve (12) years old and below. Dogs must be supervised by its responsible owner or guardian who must be at least 18 years of age.
- No animals other than dogs are permitted in the park premises.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age, visibly healthy, trained, and be up to date with all vaccinations. Dogs that are sickly, such as but not limited to, excessive ocular and nasal discharge, limping, excessive salivation, infection skin diseased are prohibited from the Pet Park.
- Only small to medium sized pet dogs, approximately 25 to 50 lbs in weight and not more than 25 inches in height, are allowed inside the Pet Park.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Present your Happy Pets Club ID for members or updated vaccination records for non-members.
- Dogs must be leashed, carried or secured in a stroller when not inside the Park.
- Dogs that are aggressive, disruptive, in heat or sickly are not allowed inside the Park.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per adult only. Limited to 10 people at a time inside the Park.
- No food, drinks, and dog treats are allowed inside the Park.
- Dog owners must clean up and attend to their pets immediately at all times both in and out of the Park. Owners must dispose of their dog’s waste in the trash bins provided.
- Designated pet trash bins are provided at the Pet Park and Level 1, outside hallway near Traveller’s Lounge area.
- Dog must be supervised by their owners or guardians at all times. Owners or guardians shall take full responsibility over the dog’s activities and actions. Dog owners or guardians shall assume and take full legal responsibility for any damage to the Park’s property, as well as for injuries inflicted to other dogs, owners and Mall guests. Owners or guardians are expected to maintain control over their dogs at all times.
- Owners or guardians are advised to take the necessary precautions when introducing their dog to other dogs.
- Robinsons Malls Management reserves the right to refuse entry to or to require the owner or guardian to remove any dog as it deems necessary.
- Robinsons Malls Management shall not be responsible for any injury or death of any person or dog while inside the Park, as well as for any parasite, disease or illness that dogs may catch while at the Park.
- All other mall rules and regulations apply.
Share Your Moments with Your Pets at Pet Park
Let us know in the comment section on how was your experience in bringing your pet(s) to Pet Park. Do you recommend this establishment? Give Pet Park a rating down below!
Don’t forget to check out other Pet-friendly Parks in Cebu!
2nd Level, Robinsons Galleria