UPDATE (as of October 2021): Plantation Bay Resort & Spa does not allow pets in their resort anymore.
Plantation Bay allows small, well-behaved pets inside the resort provided that you will follow their guidelines and make sure your pet’s rabies vaccination is unexpired. A waiver must be signed before allowing the pet inside Plantation Bay.
Check out Hobbes’ escapades at the resort!
Pet Guidelines (as of February 2020)
- Only checked-in guests are allowed to bring a pet.
- Only one (1) pet is allowed per room. The pet owner must have a cage/carrier, too, in case of emergencies.
- Only dogs are permitted in Plantation Bay. No cats, birds, rabbits, mice, or exotic pets. Small to medium dogs (maximum of 40 pounds) only.
- Some breeds are prohibited in the resort. This includes but is not limited to Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Bullmastiffs, Doberman Pinscher, Huskies, Boxers, and Chow Chow.
- Pet owners must make sure that their pet is quiet, well-behaved, and non-destructive at all times. If a pet inconveniences other guest, its owner will be responsible for any and all costs associated with compensating the disturbed guest (s).
- It is the pet owner’s responsibility to clean up after his pet. Non-compliance will result in a penalty of $200 nett per occurrence.
- Pets must be leashed or in a stroller/carrier when in the common areas of the resort.
- Pets are allowed only in the outdoor section of the restaurants provided that the pet owner has a disposal bag and will clean up after his pet promptly.
- Pets are not allowed to swim in any of the lagoons, natural beach, and freshwater pools, or be in the Spa or indoor shops/facilities.
- Pets should not be left unattended in the room at any time. Unattended dogs will be fined $100 nett and may be removed from the room by the manager on duty.
- Pets are not allowed directly on hotel furniture, including beds. Any damage to hotel property will be charged to the pet owner, including lost room night(s).
- Plantation Bay Resort and Spa reserves the right to require room change(s) with applicable fees ($50 nett per room transfer), removal of dogs from the premises, and refusal or discontinue of service without refund if, in the hotel’s sole discretion, the pet owner did not abide by these policies or the pet is considered unhealthy or dangerous, likely to frighten or harm other guests, or disrupt the hotel’s operations.
Share Your Moments with Your Pets at Plantation Bay Resort & Spa
Let us know in the comment section on how was your experience in bringing your pet(s) to Plantation Bay Resort & Spa. Do you recommend this establishment? Give Plantation Bay Resort & Spa a rating down below!
Don’t forget to check out other Pet-friendly Hotels & Resorts in Cebu!
Marigondon Beach Rd, Marigondon, Lapu Lapu City