Shop with your furry loved ones at SM Seaside, the biggest mall in Cebu. Be reminded of the mall’s pet policy guidelines below.
- SM Seaside City Cebu only allows pets such as dogs and cats within the mall premises.
- All pets must be in compliance with laws pertaining to pet vaccination.
- Hygiene is important. It is highly encouraged that pets are properly bathed and groomed upon entering the mall.
- Owners must have their pets either on a leash, in a carrier/trolley or be hand carried. Pets must not be left unattended at all times.
- Leash must be kept short when walking pets inside the mall. The maximum distance from the owner to the pet must not exceed one (1) meter.
- Owners must carry their pets while riding up and down the escalators. But pets are not allowed inside the elevators.
- Mall tenants and Affiliates each have their own pet policy which owners must observe.
- Owners must take full responsibility of their pets and must ensure that they do not cause any inconvenience to others.
- Mall security reserves the right to ask owners to bring their pets outside the mall premises should the pet show disturbing behavior that will pose a danger to mall property and our shoppers .
- In case of accidents caused by their pets, owners are liable to the concerned parties and will shoulder all medical and other expenses related to the accident.
- Always clean-up after your pets. Wipe off liquid waste using wet wipes or pick-up their droppings and put them in a sealed plastic bag before disposing. Designated bins for pet wastes are located at the following:
1. Upper Ground Floor, Mountain Wing Drop-off Entrance (near H&M)
2. The Sky Park, beside the Sky Hall (near Kogi-Q)
Share Your Moments with Your Pets at SM Seaside City
Let us know in the comment section on how was your experience in bringing your pet(s) to SM Seaside City. Do you recommend this establishment? Give SM Seaside City a rating down below!
Don’t forget to check out other Pet-friendly Malls in Cebu!
Seaside City, South Road Properties, Cebu City