UPDATE (as of November 2020): Solea does not allow pets in their resort anymore. 😞
- Only 1 pet per room is allowed.
- Each pet will be charged Php 500.00 per night.
- Pet must not exceed 20 lbs. in weight.
- Pets must not be aggressive.
- Pets must be clean.
- Pets must not have fleas.
- Pets are not allowed in any Food & Beverage outlet.
- Pets are not allowed in swimming facilities (All swimming pools and Beach).
- Pets must be kenneled/leashed at all times when in public areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the main lobby.
- Pet owners must bring their pet’s health card and proof of current vaccination with them.
- Pet owners must be responsible to clean waste and place them in designated areas. Cleaning charges may apply.
- Pet owners must agree that they will be responsible in case there will be damages caused by their pets.
- In case of damage or inflict harm to another guest or staff, the owner must be responsible.
- Pet owners must sign the Pet Agreement form.
- Failure to adhere the set policies, the resort has the right to deny guest.
Share Your Moments with Your Pets at Solea Mactan Resort
Let us know in the comment section on how was your experience in bringing your pet(s) to Solea Mactan Resort. Do you recommend this establishment? Give Solea Mactan Resort a rating down below!
Don’t forget to check out other Pet-friendly Hotels & Resorts in Cebu!
Wahing Street, Alegria, Cordova, Cebu