Robinsons Galleria requires a pet pass when inside the mall. You can join their Happy Pets Club to enter the mall without securing a pet pass. Here’s a copy of the registration form that you can download and print.
- Happy Pet Club members, upon presentation of the Happy Pets Club ID, are allowed entry in to the mall without securing a pet pass.
- Only small to medium sized pet dogs and cats, approximately 25 to 50lbs in weight and not more than 25 inches in height, are allowed inside the mall.
- Exotic pets are not allowed to enter the mall premises.
- Pets must have complete and updated vaccinations.
- Customers / pet owners must carry, place their pets in a carrier or use a stroller or have their pets wear diapers while inside the mall.
- Pets must be carried while riding escalators.
- Pets may be allowed to walk in the Verandah and The Greens Level provided that they are kept on a leash (not more than 1 meter in length).
- Customers walking their pets in the Verandah and The Greens Level must maintain a distance of at least 2 meters from other customers and pets.
- Customers must clean up after their pet. Waste bags and pet provision are available at the Paw Station at Level 1, Verandah.
- Pet owners must attend to their pets at all times so as not to disturb other customers. Customers with pets will have full responsibility over their pets.
- In case pets disturb other customers, pet owners will be asked by the Mall Management to bring their offending pets out of the mall.
- Pet owners must cover the chairs with cloth, paper or plastic sheet when sitting with their pets at the Verandah of dining establishments. Pets are not allowed inside the Food Gallery and Robinsons Selections.
- Pets are only allowed in common areas of the mall except for the following: Food Gallery (for access only), Cinema, food exhibit areas, Atrium and other areas management may identify.
- Under Republic Act 9482 Section 5E and F, “The owner should immediately attend to the victim and shoulder all expenses related to the accident.” As such, pet owners will take full responsibility over their pet’s actions. Owners will be held liable for any untoward incident caused by their pets.
- Pets Club ID must be surrendered to the Concierge upon expiration and for processing of renewal.
Share Your Moments with Your Pets at Robinsons Galleria
Let us know in the comment section on how was your experience in bringing your pet(s) to Robinsons Galleria. Do you recommend this establishment? Give Robinsons Galleria a rating down below!
Don’t forget to check out other Pet-friendly Malls in Cebu!
General Maxilom Avenue cor. Sergio Osmena Blvd., Brgy Tejero, Cebu City